When it comes to using pheromones, some wonder what the differences are between the pheromone oils and the pheromone sprays. Though you can’t really go wrong with using either, there are some differences to take into consideration when you’re purchasing and using the products.
Just like any product, one type may work better for one person over another. Sometimes it’s simply trial and error to see what works for you. Others may also use both types of pheromones and get good results. Still, let’s look at the makeup of oils and sprays so you can begin to see the differences.
- Pheromone oils tend to be more concentrated. This means that you’ll get more bang for your buck essentially, as one 10ml bottle can contain double the amount of pheromones than the same size alcohol spray bottle.
- The effects of pheromone sprays hit very fast and can be quite strong at first, but it doesn’t usually last all day. On the other hand, pheromone oils tend to last longer and are more consistent throughout the day. You may not get a huge surge at the beginning, but oils will help the effects to be more consistent.
- Pheromone sprays allow you to get the attention of your targets at a further distance than sprays. For example, when you use a pheromone spray, your range will be around 10 to 15 feet, but if you wear a pheromone oil, your range is between 4 to 8 feet. So essentially, if you use a spray, you’ll have to be sure that you get close enough to your target in order for the pheromones to work.
- Oils last longer. Many pheromone users report that the effects of the oils last longer than the alcohol sprays. Typically, pheromone oils last up to about 6 hours, but its alcohol counterparts last up to around 4 hours. This does vary though, depending on the type of product you’re using and your body chemistry.
- Pheromone oils work more subtly. If you’re in a fast-paced place like a night club, you may want to choose a pheromone spray, as they hit fast and hard, but for the more casual encounter, oils are a better choice because they are subtler and diffuse gradually. It’s more natural.
- Keep in mind that pheromone sprays contain alcohol, which does evaporate. So, when you spray it on, you’re losing some in the spray as it diffuses and it will evaporate from your skin in a shorter period of time than if you used oil. Still, it all comes down to your needs and desires. If you need to make a solid first impression fast or if your targets will be more than a few feet away from you, it makes sense to try pheromone sprays. On the other hand, if you want the diffusion to be more gradual throughout the day or if your target will be close to you, pheromone oils will be a great choice.
Either way, you’re allowing pheromones to help you get the attention from gals or guys, which will be helpful. What many pheromone users do is test out both pheromone oils and sprays to see what works for them in various situation. You may not want to have oil on your skin, so you go with a spray. Or you may love the idea of slathering some oil on your body. Essentially, there’s no right or wrong.
Get to know the differences and what will work for you
There are plenty of pheromone oils and sprays to choose from, so go ahead and go with what your gut is telling you to purchase. Of course, do your homework to get the necessary information you need on the product, but give yourself permission to give pheromones a try to get attention from guys or girls. Read the testimonies and watch the videos of those who have had success using pheromones if you’re still not sure.
Lastly, keep in mind pheromones are not magic, but they do offer you a big advantage when it comes to the attraction factor. So whether you use pheromone oils or sprays, you’ll be doing yourself a big favor.