Attraction is thought to be organic, and studies have shown that over 90 percent of all human communication is non-verbal. Have you always wondered how your friend keeps attracting more women than you yet you have looks that could put Brad Pitt to shame? The secret could lie in a scientific discovery going all the way back to the 1950’s when two European scientists studying attraction saw something interesting in termite behavior.
The term chemistry refers to a connection that two people have that makes them almost inseparable. Truth be told, you could go on dozens of dates before finding someone with whom you have chemistry. However, this doesn’t have to be the case if you know a little something about pheromones.
Just What are Pheromones, Exactly?
Put simply, pheromones are chemicals that are released by living organisms which increases their chances of mating, finding food, fending off danger and marking one’s territory. These chemicals are elusive because it’s not exactly easy to know how to trigger them as well as who has them in abundance and who doesn’t in humans.
Pheromones are odorless; that said, they are more likely to be released into body fluids such as sweat. The skin, the largest organ in the body is responsible for releasing a lot of the pheromones that most people who tend to attract a lot of men and women have.
Because sweat contains a lot of the pheromones our skins produce, it’s generally advisable not to take many as well as long showers since this strips the body of these vital attraction chemicals. In addition, not shaving armpit and pubic hair can play to your advantage by making it more likely that these hairs will trap pheromones. This is a well-known fact in most European countries such as France and Italy where armpit and pubic hair is acceptable for women to have.
There are certain foods that have been shown to increase pheromones.
Let’s take a look at a few of these, and see what exactly makes it possible for these foods to do so:
- Seafood such as oysters, crab, lobsters and mussels all contain large amounts of zinc, a mineral that has been shown to increase blood supply to the whole body as well as the genital region. This in turn leads to the expression of pheromones through the skin.
- Oatmeal is a breakfast favorite that has been shown to help with the production of testosterone. It has been shown that testosterone almost always is expressed through sweat, a pheromone carrier.
- Chocolate contains a compound known as phenylalanine which has been shown to boost blood circulation as well as vessel dilation, two important aspects of attraction.
- Hot peppers such as jalapeno and bell peppers contain capsaicin, a compound that’s famous for heightening sexual desire due to the fact that it makes people sweat, which in turn leads to pheromone expression.
- Any types of nuts such as cashewnuts, peanuts, walnuts and others raise levels of testosterone, leading to higher chances of expressing sweat, which in turn leads to pheromone production.
Here are a few ways which you can stimulate the production of pheromones:
- Consider taking up high impact exercise at least twice or thrice a week. This will lead to working up a sweat, which in turn will boost your pheromone production.
- Take a shower with no soap, and consider lukewarm or cold showers if you can hack them. This ensures that the natural oils on your skin aren’t washed away every time you take a shower.
- Get enough sleep. This will boost your testosterone production over the course of the day since your body will work in an optimum manner.
- Avoid stress or try out de-stressing exercises every day if possible. This will put you at an optimum state of mind, which will in turn boost your self-esteem and make you noticeable. This, along with the suggestions we’ve given you above can go a long way in helping you attract as many women or men as possible
Pheromones can also be bought and applied on certain skin points for a much faster and hassle-free results. Please check out our range and choose one that fits your needs and budget. Attraction is a multifaceted thing, and it’s up to you to try everything that works so you can get to your goal in no time.