Pheromones have been in existence for as long as mammals have walked the earth. Truth be told, pheromones aren’t as obvious in humans as they are in animals. This is perhaps due to the fact that we as the human family have developed a system of attracting mates as well as exerting influence that doesn’t primarily rely on chemicals. We do this through intelligence, language and strategic actions. That being said, pheromones can help along those of us who may not possess things that come naturally to other humans such as a flair for attracting the opposite sex or the confidence needed to be a natural leader.
Pheromones and the Vomeronasal Organ
Pheromones are carbon chain chemicals suspended in liquids such as sweat and sexual fluids. They are detected by an organ found in the roof a person or animal’s mouth called the veronasal organ. This organ develops in the womb. Activities such as touch and kissing do a good job at transmitting these molecules from one person to another, helping young lovers form bonds that can last for years, making it more likely for both partners to pass on their genetic material, ensuring the survival of the human species.
Pheromones work in basically the same manner when it comes to both sexes, with the exception of a few differences. For examples, it has been shown that women who were exposed to male pheromones became more relaxed and cooperative around these men. At the same time, women exposed to male pheromones had a rise in a type of hormone called luteinizing hormone which is particularly high during periods such as ovulation and menstruation.
Women who are looking to attract men and raise their level of attractiveness should consider doing the following things:
- Wearing scents that contain vanilla and lavender. For some reason, these scents have been known to increase blood flow to men’s sexual organs, priming them for cues given out by women, or by other men in the case of gay men.
- taking a shower without using any soap; this makes sure that no pheromones are washed away since soap usually destroys pheromone molecules in an instant
- Exercising typically gets rid of toxins that clog the skin as well as the epidermis. Once your pores are open, you are more likely to express your pheromones in abundance, which in turn boosts your attractiveness factor.
- Taking dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) supplement can help a lot since the body uses this compound to create testosterone and estrogen, both of which have been known to carry pheromones.
Here are a few benefits of female pheromones which may work for both sexes:
- Female pheromones can improve working relationships in a work setting because they lead to feelings of calmness and cooperation. This can be especially helpful in offices that are full of strife for one reason or the other.
- Female pheromones can lead to more eye contact between you and other people, leading people to think that you are confident even when you’re not. This can help boost the way people perceive you in a group setting, and is especially beneficial for leaders who want to improve their Public Relation image.
- Wearing female pheromones will improve your sex appeal. This always helps especially when your having a bad day or don’t look your best for any reason.
- Female pheromones can play a huge role during blind dates; they can help you make that instant connection. That initial contact can make or break a blind date.
- Female pheromones may make the people around you more open, making it more likely for them to open up to you and start a dialogue. This may be especially helpful for shy individuals who may not be the best conversation starters.
At the end of the day, pheromones can help you get that edge you need in both personal and business ventures. If you’d like to purchase male or female pheromones, please check out our pheromone review page.